The Courteeners - You Overdid it Doll ¤

http://www.thecourteeners.com/


THEY ARE
"New wave of britpop" trio who probably don't need much warming to idea of being the biggest Manchester band with a mouthy frontman called Liam.
SOUNDS LIKE
The Rolling Stones' Miss You made listenable by replacing the godawful falsetto squeals and the impotent funk with a chuggy disco stomp reminiscent of Blur's Girls & Boys or the chorus of Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out.
RELEASE
You Overdid it Doll (single) Feb 15
Falcon Feb 22

5 comments

Hey Clever! We followers over here in Atlanta Georgia USA are dying for your next post!! Your picks are the best and seriously, I can't wait for you to get back in the swing of things....Mo

Anonymous   says March 31, 2010

Where have you been??? We miss your updates! I need some clever tunes to keep me perked up at work!

:D:D:D:D:D

Please post again!

Hi there...are u alright???
something serious happened??
miss you too!

Anonymous   says August 08, 2011

your fans in canada still miss you and your posts! a year and a half later! my new music discoveries just aren't as magical as they once were... ;)

Aaaaw, such nice words! I feel I owe y'all an explanation to why I stopped posting clever tunes. In fact, I'm gonna write a post about it right now! :D

Post a Comment

Listen up!

Listen further!

Spotify

Followers

Rock Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory